Nightmare Busters

Discussions sur le jeu vidéo rétro

Nightmare Busters

Messagede Maitre*Coq » Sam 30 Juil 2011 16:05

Bonjour, ma question est simple : suite à l'annulation des précommandes, quand est-ce que le jeu va enfin sortir ??? :D oui, je l'attends avec impatience !!!
Ma console préférée ? La Super Nintendo !
Ma console coup de coeur ? La Dreamcast !
Mon animal préféré ? Le babouin !
Maitre*Coq
Boss
Boss

Re: Nightmare Busters

Messagede Manuwaza » Sam 30 Juil 2011 16:06

Les précommandes ont été annulées? :(
Manuwaza
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

Messagede tanuki » Sam 30 Juil 2011 16:23

ben mince! t'as vu ça où?
tanuki
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

Messagede Maitre*Coq » Sam 30 Juil 2011 20:43

Euh un mec de chez Oldisimo (fairyliar) qui m'a affirmé (je lui ai demandé deux fois) que les précommandes ont été annulées. Après ptet "qu'il a entendu dire que" et qu'en fait c pas vrai... enfin moi ce qu je veux, c'est mon exemplaire et à mon avis, il sera dispo sur le site de la super fighter team, étant donné leur mode de vente habituel (paypopol).
Maitre*Coq
Boss
Boss

Messagede tanuki » Dim 31 Juil 2011 09:25

faudrait demander Ă  darkchris
tanuki
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

Messagede le_marbrier » Jeu 4 AoĂ» 2011 18:59

bah si c'Ă©tat le cas, je pense qu'il nous aurait mis au courant
le_marbrier
Guerrier
Guerrier

Messagede Maitre*Coq » Jeu 4 AoĂ» 2011 21:17

enfin de toutes manières, jpense que les précommandes servent à rien, à part avoir la signature de Crisse... j'aurai aussi ma copie !!! Ue ça me coûte un oeil ou un bras, je l'aurai !!!
Maitre*Coq
Boss
Boss

Messagede Maitre*Coq » Sam 25 FĂ©v 2012 13:57

Ce matin, j'ai reçu un mail de la Super Fighter Team à propos de Nightmare Busters, je transmets :

Hello!

I am Brandon Cobb, president of Super Fighter Team and producer of Nightmare Busters for the Super Nintendo. I'd like to thank you for joining our mailing list; your interest in and support of our company is something I very much appreciate. I know you've been patiently waiting for news, and I hope this message satisfies your curiousity.

In 2010, as you may or may not be aware, our company chose to stop taking pre-orders on our new game products, as we prefer not to make our customers wait. Instead, we started taking orders for our new products the day they were ready for release, to ensure immediate shipping and quick delivery: the ingredients of a simple, enjoyable, stress-free transaction.

However, with regard to Nightmare Busters we have received an unprecedented number of requests for us to change this policy to allow for a standard pre-ordering process to take place. After giving it much thought and discussing it with our partners, I have decided to honor the wishes of our fans by accepting pre-orders on the first 600 copies of the game.

If you wish to take advantage of this unique opportunity, there are a few very important points that we will need you to read, understand and accept -

1). Due to our hectic production schedule, Nightmare Busters is not expected to begin shipping until 2013. Placing a pre-order now will give you the opportunity to enjoy the game at release with no worry of missing out.

2). The manufacture of a new, region-free video game product for the Super Nintendo is considerably more expensive than manufacturing a similar product for the Sega Genesis or Atari Lynx, the platforms our company has previously produced commercial products for. Therefore our usual asking price per unit is unfortunately not possible. We must adjust the product price accordingly to compensate for the added production costs.

3). We normally produce only 300 units of our video game products at once. Because we have committed ourselves to accepting pre-orders for the first 600 copies of Nightmare Busters, we ask that only the most serious fans participate in the pre-order process: in essence, individuals whom are eager to play and enjoy the game and are therefore willing to patiently wait for its release date. This will ensure that processing and delivery is streamlined for everyone.

With that said, here is what the finished product will consist of:

- One (1) copy of Nightmare Busters for the Super Nintendo; a game cartridge with full color label, which supports both PAL and NTSC based systems.
- One (1) full color instruction manual.
- One (1) full color cardstock box to house the game cartridge and instruction manual.

The product will be manufactured from completely new materials. This means no existing game boards, cartridge shells or boxes will be "recycled" from other products. Rather, everything will be produced by our factory.

Of course, as with all of our products, Nightmare Busters is fully licensed from the original developers / IP holders, meaning our product is endorsed by its creators and thus, 100% genuine.

For those serious fans who wish to be guaranteed a copy of Nightmare Busters, the product pre-order costs are as follows:

USD$60.00 per unit + USPS priority shipping. Shipping is USD$8.00 to destinations within the USA, and USD$15.00 to destinations outside of the USA. Thus, the total cost per unit comes to:

USD$68.00 for customers within the USA.
USD$75.00 for customers outside of the USA.

Pre-order payments will only be accepted via PayPal or money order in US funds:

PayPal -
sales@superfighter.com

Money order -
Super Fighter Team
P.O. Box 713188
Santee, Ca. 92072-3188
USA

Thank you for reading through this message. I realize it is a great deal of information to digest all at once, but I appreciate your attention and understanding. If you have any questions, please feel welcome to contact me directly.

Have a nice day.

--
- Brandon Cobb
President, Super Fighter Team

E-mail: bcobb@superfighter.com
Web: http://www.superfighter.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/superfighterteam

"Never let dreams die!"

Perso je ne pourrai pas cracher 75$ dans l'immédiat, c'est dommage, ça va me passer sous le nez...
Maitre*Coq
Boss
Boss

Messagede tanuki » Sam 25 FĂ©v 2012 15:24

fais chier car usps= grosse douane!
en plus j'avais réservé via pastgamerebirth et là on ne sait pas trop où on va.
tanuki
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

Messagede le_marbrier » Sam 25 FĂ©v 2012 16:14

pareil ! Qu'advient-il des préco sur PGR ? :|
le_marbrier
Guerrier
Guerrier

Suivante

Retourner vers Jeux Et Consoles Old-Gen